A weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
Top Ten 2016 New Series/Stand-alone Novels We Are Looking Forward To
So I am not sure if I can actually manage to come up with ten new novels I am excited about as I do not tend to get much into the future. But I will try! And of course in no particular order.
- Salt to the Sea by Ruta Sepetys
I have read Between Shades of Grey and cannot wait to read another book of Ruta Sepetys! So excited!
- Heartless by Marissa Meyer
I am almost done with the Lunar Chronicles and really want to read something new of Marissa Meyer! I hope it will be just as good!
- Lady Midnight by Cassandra Clare
Now I am very doubtful about this one. I did not like main characters when they were introduced in the last book of TMI but I am still keeping and eye on it. I think I will wait for reviews of my trusted bloggers to come out and then I will decide for sure.
- Passenger by Alexandra Bracken
I am yet to read The Darkest Minds trilogy but I have heard so many good things about Passenger that I am super excited to read it!
- Truthwitch by Susan Dennard
Now I have read an ARC myself and was not too into it but I am excited about it's release simply because I want to see what my friends think about it and finally be able to discuss it without being scared to spoil anything.
- Bluescreen by Dan Wells
I am loving Partials and if his new series are going to be even half as good I am sure I will love it!
- The Glittering Court by Richelle Mead
Okay so I loved Vampire Adacemy and am currently reading Bloodlines. I can only hope that her new series will be same good. Tho it does sound like another Selection to me. Hmm.
Laura's Top Ten
Uufff these are going to be very popular ones but I am excited! Can't do anything about it! By the way I am also impatiently waiting for all the ones HannahCassie mentioned but I didn't want to repeat so here we go with 10 more --in no particular order:
- Sparked by Sheena Snow
- A Girl's Guide to Landing a Greek God by Bill Fuller
- This book sounds hilarious! I can totally see it turned into a comedy movie and sometimes is good to laugh while reading instead of crying ;)
- Unhooked by Lisa Maxwell
- How to Hang a Witch by Adriana Mather
- Ivory and Bone by Julie Eshbaugh
- Riders by Veronica Rossi
- The Girl from Everywhere by Heidi Heilig
- Rebel of the Sands by Alwyn Hamilton
- The Star-Touched Queen by Roshani Choksi
- Starflight by Melissa Landers